Scientific degree, title:
Head of Department of Marketing, Balatsky Academic and Scientific Institute of Finance, Economics and Management, Sumy State University
marketing policy of the country, image of the country, macroeconomic stability, innovative development, modeling and forecasting of development trends
Methodology and methods of scientific research; Research in marketing; Marketing information systems; Marketing pricing; Comprehensive Internet marketing
Participation in the implementation of state budget research:
- "Foresight-forecasting the stability of the national economy: from socio-ecological and economic contradictions to the convergent model" (№ 0117U003932), 2017-2020.
- "Quadrocentric recursive model of de-shadowing of Ukraine's economy for growth of its macroeconomic stability" (0120U104798, funding - National Research Foundation, 2020-2021)
- "Simulation modeling of influence's trajectory of behavioral attractors on macroeconomic stability: the role of transparency and public trust" (№ 0121U100469), 2021-2023
- "Modeling mechanisms for minimizing energy efficiency gaps in the context of the Sustainable Development Goals: a communicative network of stakeholder interaction" (№ 0120U102002), 2020-2022 year.
"Innovative drivers of national economic security: structural modeling and forecasting (№0117U003922), 2017-2020 year.
- "Fundamentals of the formation of mechanisms to ensure the sustainable development of socio-economic systems" (№ 0106U001939);
- "Fundamentals of sustainable development in the transition to the information society" (№ state registration 0108U000670);
- "Formation of an economic mechanism for resolving international environmental conflicts"(№ 0109U004803);
- "Fundamental bases of formation of ecologically oriented mechanisms of realization of social and economic potential in the conditions of information society" (№ 0111U002149);
- "Economic justification of business process reengineering as an element of a process-oriented management system at a manufacturing enterprise" (№ 0110U001878).
Education and work experience:
05.03.2019 - Doctor of Economic Sciences, Sumy State University. Thesis Topic: “Macroeconomic stability of the national economy: social, political, and marketing determinants” (Specialty - Economics and management of national economy). Advisor: Professor Serhiy V. Lyeonov.
17.02.2012 - Ph.D. in Economics and management of enterprises (by types of economic activities), Sumy State University. Thesis Topic: “Forming of Development Strategies of Enterprise in Conditions of Unbalanced Economy.” Advisor: Associate Professor Viktor V. Sabadash.
30.06.2006 - M.A. Physics and biomedical electronics, Sumy State University.
2021–Present: Guest Editor of Special Issue "Green Economics and Sustainable Management of Energy Sources", Energies,(Scopus, Web of Sciences (Science Citation Index Expanded))
2020–Present - Special Issue Editor, Journal «Risk and Financial Management» ISSN 1911-8074 (Web of Sciences Emerging Sources Citation Index).
2020–Present - Member of Editorial Advisory Board, Journal «Management Systems in Production Engineering» ISSN 2450-5781 (Web of Sciences Emerging Sources Citation Index, Scopus).
28/08/2019–Present - Sumy State University, Department of Marketing, Head of department.
2013–2019 - Deputy director of education work of Balatsky Academic and Scientific Institute of Finance, Economics and Management.
2019–Present - Member of Editorial Board of Scientific Papers of Silesian University of Technology. Organization and Management Series» (Poland).
11.09.2013–28.08.2019 - Sumy State University, Department of Economics and Business Administration, Associate Professor.
2018–Present - Editor-in-Chief Scientific Journal «Marketing and Management of Innovation», ISSN 2218-4511 (Web of Sciences Emerging Sources Citation Index).
2018–Present - Member of Editorial Board, Scientific Journal «SocioEconomic Challenges» ISSN 2520-6621 (Ukraine).
01.03.2012–10.09.2013 - Sumy State University, Department of Economics and Business Administration, Senior Lecturer.
02.11.2009–29.02.2012 - Sumy State University, Department of Economics and Business Administration, Assistant.